Putting Your Mandarin Learning Experience First
Beijing Mandarin School is the first choice for people wanting to learn Mandarin at a professional, friendly and affordable Chinese language school. Founded, managed and staffed by teachers, we put the quality of your Mandarin learning experience first which is why so many of our individual and corporate clients keep coming back. How do we do this?
1. First, we make it easy to study in a place that suits you. We offer students lots of flexibility in terms of where they can study. Our teachers often take private lessons at a students’ work or home, whilst other students prefer to come to one of our well located study centers in Guomao and Liangmaqiao for their small group classes or private lessons. We also offer online Mandarin lessons for those who live a little further away or are overseas.
2. We do everything we can to give you the best Mandarin teachers by only employing staffs that have completed relevant degrees at highly respected universities. But we go further. On joining our school all of our teachers, whether recent graduates or seasoned teachers, complete 2 to 3 months of in-house teacher training before they teach fee-paying students. That’s how serious we are about giving you the best teachers.
3. The teaching methods used are important. Our school has been running for over 15 years, so we’ve learned a lot about the best ways to make sure teaching methods work. We have our students speaking Mandarin 60-70% of the time in class, which means that in a shorter period of time you are more competent and more confident in using Mandarin.
4. Here at Beijing Mandarin School we have developed our own in-house textbooks but we also recognize that other quality materials may give you the content you need. Our “Practical Spoken Chinese” books are great for students starting out on serious Chinese study or simply wanting to learn survival Chinese for a stay in China. These beginner to intermediate books have what you need in terms of speaking, listening and understanding Chinese characters. We also use a range of books for those moving through HSK or needing to study business or other specialist Chinese language.
5. We offer great value for money. Both our private and group classes offer great value for money. Group classes obviously work out to be less expensive whilst private lessons give you that highly focused session. Contact us so that we can better understand your particular needs and also take you through our latest price list.
- Christine from USABeijing Mandarin School I had a good time studying .I learned a lot and the experience here in Beijing was amazing. My teacher was great and I had a great time in class everyday. The experience will be of great part for me in the long run!